Hubby said he could eat twenty of these at one go! And the name - Bombay Wings was given by him too :)
8 whole wings, chop into 2
10 curry leaves, tear
2 lemongrass, cut into 3 parts and pounded it few times
Dash of ground pepper (more if you want it spicy)
2.5 tbsp curry powder
1.5 tbsp self raising flour
1.5 tbsp plain flour
1/2 tsp sugar
3/4 tsp salt
1. Wash and pat dry the wings
2. In a bowl, mix curry powder, salt, pepper
3. In a ziploc bag with dry wings in it, pour in the above dry ingredients, add curry leaves and lemongrass in too. Ensure all wings coated with the powder.
4. Then add both flour into the bag and rub them well. Ensure all wings are coated.
5. Into the fridge and chill for at least 6hrs.
6. Remove from fridge and let it cool for 15mins. Remove the leaves.
7. Bake in preheated - air fryer 180 degree for 15-20 mins. Do remember to flip the wings.