Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.328444387362161.1073741841.233664896840111/654629474743649/?type=3&theater
For 2-4 pax
190g bee hoon, before soak (about 2 stacks)
1 tbsp minced garlic
1-2 red shallots, sliced
1/2 carrot, strips
1 to 1.5 tbsp Feng He dark soy sauce
2.5 tbsp Feng He light soy sauce
1 cup water
1. Soak the bee hoon in cold water till soften (about ten mins)
2. In a bowl, mix the dark and light soy sauce together.
3. Saute the shallots follow by the minced garlic, then the carrot. Dish up and set aside.
4. Add the water, sauce and the soaked bee hoon in. Turn the heat to medium. Toss to mix well with a pair of chopsticks. Cover with lid for 2-3 minutes or until the water dry up and bee hoon is soft. Add point 3 back in and toss to mix well again.
Done and serve!
1. This recipe will work with using Feng He sauce. Other brands of soy sauce, you will have to adjust the taste accordingly.