My childhood dish!! And now it has become one of our favorite dishes in Sweden kitchen. Both the big man and teenage boy love it to the max!
250g luncheon meat, cut into cubes
200g of potatoes, cut into cubes, soaked in cold water
3 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp sugar
Opt - 1 tbsp water
1. In a wok with some oil, pan fried the potatoes until almost cooked.
2. Then add luncheon meat in and pan fried for two minutes. Then you add ketchup and sugar in (adjust the sweetness accordingly).
3. Add abit of water if you find it too dry. Toss to mix well and done.
1. If you prefer, start/cook with some minced garlic.
2. I have seen others using oyster sauce or light soya sauce so its up to individual preference but I don't. This is the way how my mum cooks.