Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Stir Fry Tang Hoon using Feng He sauce by Angela Seah Thulin
2 small packet (soak for 5 mins)
1 tbsp of minced garlic
10g of ginger, sliced
300ml chicken stock (I used water + 3/4 tsp chicken powder)
1 tbsp Feng He Black Bean sauce
1 tbsp Feng He Light soy sauce
1 tbsp Feng He Black soy sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
2 tbsp mirin
1. Marinate prawns with salt and pepper.
2. Heat up oil in a wok, saute the prawns and set aside.
3. Then add more oil in and saute the ginger and garlic until fragrant.
4. Add the vermicelli in and stir fry for a minute. Make a hole in the center and add the eggs in. Pour the sauce over the eggs and vermicelli when eggs are about to be cooked in high heat. Simmer for 3-5 minutes. Use a pair of chopsticks to toss and mix well.
5. Add back the prawns and drizzle abit of sesame oil, continue to simmer for another minute and done.
1. The sauce above works on fish too.
Recipe origin: http://platepalate2014.blogspot.se/2016/11/black-bean-sauce-stir-fry-seafood-thai.html