I am not a fish person. I've never like to eat fish since young :)
But since i just had a robotic operation in Sweden one week ago and according to Chinese, fish will help to heal the scar faster. So this is my steam fish cooked with deep fried ginger and sesame oil.
Facebook link -
230g cod fish fillet, wash & pat dry
1 tbsp wolfberries, rinse
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp light soya sauce
40g ginger + 2 tbsp sesame oil
1. Cut the ginger into strips.
2. Cooked the ginger with 2tbsp sesame oil till crispy.
3. In a plate - lay some of the cooked ginger on plate then fish fillet on it.
4. Pour the remaining ginger strips including sesame oil in, together with wolfberries, light soya sauce and sesame oil.
5. In hot boiling water, place the fish to steam for 5-8mins or until fish is cooked.