120g digestive biscuits
1 tbsp + 2 tsp sugar
50g melted butter and cool
80g rainbow mashmellow (est)
70g chocolate chips (est)
Preheat oven to temperature 180 degree.
1. Blend your digestive biscuits.
2. In a bowl with blended digestive biscuits, add the sugar in and mix together.
3. Pour in your melted butter and stir till all are possible to lump together.
4. In a baking tray 7''x7'' lined with aluminum paper, press down the crumbs firmly to set like a base.
5. Into the oven for 10mins or until it is lightly brown.
6. Remove from oven and top with mashmellow follow by chocolate chips.
7. Back into oven for 8-10 minutes (It is ready when you will see mashmellow have turn lightly golden).
8. Cut only when COOLED completely.