400g minced pork meat
70g carrot, diced finely
1 big onion about 130g, diced finely
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp corn flour
1/2 tsp of white pepper
1/2 tbsp five-spice powder
1. Mix everything well combined together and leave it aside. I chilled them in the fridge overnight.
2. Clean your beancurd skin with slightly wet cloth.
3. Place your meat filling to the beancurd skin, wrap and then seal with egg white.
4. In a big wok with boiling water, place the rolls to steam them for 10 minutes. Remove and the set aside to let it cool and then freeze them if you do not wish to cook them immediately.
5. In a wok with oil, deep fried them until skin is crispy and golden brown. Let it cool alittle before you cut them.