For Chinese we call it lobster while Swedish call it Hummer. I bought one for almost S$12 in Sweden on a promotion price otherwise it will cost about S$15 each.
2 lobsters, cut into 4-6 pieces
2-3 bunches of scallions
2 cloves of garlic, diced it
15g ginger, sliced
2 tbsp oil
1/2 cup of water with 1/2 chicken knorr cube
1.5 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp shaoxing wine
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp corn flour with abt 1 tbsp water
1. Heat up wok with oil and saute the ginger follow by stem of scallions first. Add garlic in after a while.
2. Add lobster in, stir fry to mix.
3. Add the sauce in and let it come to a boil and that the lobsters have turn to red.
4. Taste and adjust accordingly. Then add cornflour in and mix well.
5. Off the flames and add the rest of the scallions in and dish up.