Try this! It's very simple to cook!!
Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.233714530168481.1073741830.233664896840111/515283712011560/?type=3&theater
4 chicken big thighs, chopped into pieces
12 gloves garlic, gently mashed
10g ginger, sliced into pieces
Big handful of fresh sweet basil leaves
Sauce (in a bowl) -
1/3 cup LKK light soy sauce
1/3 cup shaoxing wine
1/3 cup sesame oil
1/2 tsp salt (I used 1/4 tsp)
3 tbsp sugar
Opt - Dashes of dried chilli flakes (or 1 tsp)
1. Heat up wok with some oil (this is to pan fried/to brown the chicken thighs), add garlic, ginger in and saute till fragrant. Then add the thighs in and cooked till light brown.
2. Add the sauce mixture in, mix well and let it simmer in medium heat. The sauce will become thicker. It took about 20-25 minutes to reduce down and your chicken should be cooked by now too.
3. Add the basil leaves in, stir and off flames. Done! Serve with rice, 好吃 !
1. My boy does not take spice hence I added a dash of dried chilli flakes only.
2. I used 6 drumsticks to cook this on my second try.
Recipe origin: Angel'sKitchen
|Fresh basil leaves|