This is a MUST order dish whenever visiting a Dim Sum restaurant. Living abroad I really miss this kind of morning breakfast, enjoying a table of varieties - char siew bao, sticky rice in lotus leaf, steamed sausage rolls and of course this one!
One of the best Dim Sum restaurants in Singapore is Red Star Restaurant 红星酒家 located at Chin Swee Road. This is where i prefer to go.
Ok ok, this is another fuss-free recipe yet with very tasty results using Feng He Garden Black Bean Paste and you don't have to marinate the ribs overnight!
Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.469369326602999.1073741845.233664896840111/535531319986799/?type=3&theater
每当我上茶餐厅吃点心这是一道必点点心。 尤其人在异乡难免怀恋家乡的各式美味佳肴，比如叉烧包，荷叶糯米饭，肠粉，虾角 等等。 位于振瑞路的老字号红星酒家是我最爱去的点心酒家。 就誏我介绍这道用丰禾黑鼓酱煮成简易的美味豆豉蒸排！
猪肋排 300公克 剁成约一寸小块备用
丰禾黑鼓酱 1/2 大匙
2） 作法一放入蒸盘大火蒸 30-40 分钟 或熟透 撒上些许青葱即可上碟！
📑温馨提示📑 1） 我用一大匙丰禾黑鼓酱 2） 我蒸比较长时间 （大约45 分钟） 皆因我喜欢糜烂的肋排！
300g pork spare ribs, cut into 1'' or bite-sized pieces
1/2 tbsp Feng He Garden black bean paste
1/2 tbsp shaoxing wine
1 glove garlic, minced
1 tbsp water
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp oil
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp corn starch
dashes of white pepper
chilli, cut into slices
1. Mix well and marinate all the above together for an hour. Ensure that every piece of the ribs are coated with the marinade.
2. In hot boiling water, steam over high heat for 30-40 minutes or until done.
Garnish with scallions!
1. I used 1 tbsp of black bean paste instead.
2. I steamed this longer (for about 45 minutes) as I like my spare ribs to be really tender.
3. The type of pork I used in Swedish is Kamben.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.