Another awesome recipe tested - Soft, moist, fragrant and deliciousssss!!! Highly recommended.. You must try!
Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.469362976603634.1073741842.233664896840111/582424541964143/?type=3&theater
150g granulated white sugar
130g all-purpose flour (sieved)
35g unsweetened cocoa powder (do not use dark cocoa)
3/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 large egg
200g mashed ripe bananas
120ml warm water
60ml vegetable oil
3/4 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius
1. In a large bowl, combine the part A and mix well. Set aside.
2. In another large bowl, hand whisk the part B ingredients together. Then combine the part A and B together. Mix well. Batter will be thin.
3. Scoop batter into muffin cup - 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted center comes out clean.
Recipe origin - Joy of Baking
1. I reduced the sugar from 200g to 150g, sweetness is just nice for us.
2. Followed the baking temp as per instructions and baked for 19 minutes only.
3. My ganache is - 110g chocolate with 70ml heavy cream.