A friend of mine went to Taiwan recently and shared something like this in Global Dining (Facebook group).
I have never tried this before even though I've been to Taiwan twice. Did a google about it and made my own version instead.
I stuffed the wings with my steamed glutinous rice recipe and then deep-fried them.
1. I prepared and cooked the steamed glutinous rice first. You will not need all but its yummy enough to eat on its own. Once done, set aside.
2. Then i washed and deboned the wings.
3. Using the ''4 in 1'' deep fried seasoning packet (see pic below), i marinated the wings accordingly.
4. After the glutinous rice cooled down, i began stuffing rice into wings and sew it up with a toothpick.
5. Then i coated the wings (following the packet instructions) and proceeded to deep fry them afterwards.
|After stuffing with glutinous rice|
|Use any other kinds that is available in your country|