Steamed Glutinous Rice ❤
250g glutinous rice
4-8 pieces of Chinese mushroom, soaked (add more if u like)
20g dried shrimps, soaked (add more if u like)
1-2 glove garlic, chopped
1-2 tbsp cooking oil
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tbsp dark soya sauce
1/2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 sesame oil
Few dashes of pepper
1. Soak the glutinous rice for at least an hour
2. Soak and slice the Chinese mushrooms
3. Heat up oil in wok and cook the shrimps and mushroom for a min.
4. Then add garlic in and stir fry till all fragrant.
5. Add the rice in and the seasoning follow by 180-200ml water.
6. Stir fry till all well mixed and dish up onto a aluminium tray for steaming.
7. Steam for 40mins, remove and garnish.