Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Steamed Egg 蒸水蛋 by Angela Seah Thulin
To make this soft silky steamed egg - all you need is just eggs and a packet of swanson chicken broth. Since Swanson chicken broth is not available where I live, below is another easy recipe using other ingredients but achieving the same result.
Recipe using Swanson broth - http://platepalate2014.blogspot.se/2016/10/smoothie-steamed-egg-by-josephine-toh.html
Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.233714530168481.1073741830.233664896840111/603373279869269/?type=3&theater
300ml warm water
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp knorr chicken granules
few dashes of ground white pepper
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp garlic oil
spring onions, chopped
1. Crack 3 eggs in a bowl.
2. Lightly beat the eggs as you pour in the warm water.
3. Then add seasoning and mix well.
4. Strain the egg mixture into a bowl.
5. Cover with heatproof cling wrap.
6. In ready boiling hot water, steam this in LOW HEAT for 10 minutes or until set.
7. Topped with garlic oil and soy sauce. Done!
Recipe origin - Huang Kitchen