1 tbsp Hua Tiao Jiu
1 tbsp Oyster sauce...
1/2 tbsp dark soya sauce
1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
*marinate the above with chicken overnight
40g Ginger, sliced
8 gloves garlic, lightly mash
2 stalks of scallions, cut into 2
1 tbsp sesame oil
1-2 chilli padi, cut
50ml hua tiao jiu
10g crystal white square sugar, mash abit
1 tsp sesame oil
1-2 handful of Basil leaves
1. In a wok, add 100ml water n let it boil. Once boil, add 1 tbsp sesame oil into it. Then add the marinated chicken in and cooked till 75% cooked. Set aside.
2. Same wok - add garlic, ginger and cooked till fragrance out then add chilli padi.
3. Add hua tiao jiu in and also all the chicken.
4. Stir fry and add square sugar in. Cook till the chicken is done/sauce slightly dry up.
5. Heat up your claypot then switch to medium-low heat, add 1 tsp sesame oil in it, lay your scallions as the base then basil leaves on it.
6. Pour your chicken in and drizzle abit of hua tiao jiu around it. Cover and Off flames.