Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.233725063500761.1073741833.233664896840111/366897603516839/?type=1&theater
1-2 stalk of lemongrass, cut diagonally into few
4-5 pieces of lime leaves, teared ...
15g red onion
1.5 tbsp Tom yum paste or 1 pkt of the paste (shown below)
1 tomato, cut into quartered
1 tsp Knorr chicken powder
Fish sauce (about 3 drops), adjust accordingly
Optional - 1 to 2 Chilli padi
Crab meat sticks
|Either this or ...|
|This is good too|
1. Boil the lemongrass and teared lime leaves with 350ml water till it boils.
2. Then add red small onions and the tom yum paste in.
3. Add the fishball, mushroom first and let it cook.
4. Then add the tomato and chili in.
5. Add the Knorr chicken powder in and few drops/dashes of fish sauce.
6. Add prawns and crab sticks and let it come to a boil.
7. After that, add fresh milk in and let it come to full boil and off heat. Top with chopped scallions.