Honey Chicken Wings by Angela Seah Thulin
1. Wash and rub 10 full chicken wings with some salt and rinse off. Then pat dry them.
2. Prepare plain flour 3/4 cup & corn flour 1/2 cup in a bowl. Mix them well.
3. Coat the wings with the flour and put them into fridge to air dry for 30mins.
4. Remove wings from fridge and let it rest for 15mins to room temperature then deep fry all of them. Set aside.
5. Heat up pan with 1/2 tbsp oil - add 2 tbsp oyster, 2 tbsp honey, 1.5 tbsp light soya sauce and 1 glove garlic (minced).
5. Add ready fried wings into this sauce and cook till wings are well coated with sauce or that sauce have slightly thicken.
Drizzle sesame seed (opt). Done!