Chinese New Year is around the corner (28th Jan 2017) and this is one of our common and popular snacks during this festive period. I remember when i was in Singapore, i would buy at least 3-4 bottles from the store and finish them all within 2 days. Snack on it at anytime!
I know that the thought of deep-frying may put you off from making this, but to be honest I find that deep-frying actually tastes so much better than air-frying them. Maybe it's just me, my preference.
Enjoy and Huat ah!!!
Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.328444387362161.1073741841.233664896840111/642529802620283/?type=3&theater
750g crab sticks
3 tbsp corn flour
Notes - For every 250g of crab sticks, I will dust 1 tbsp of corn flour on it.
1. Remove the plastic sheet from the crab sticks. Tear them into thin strips.
|A local brand that is available in Sweden|
2. Spread the crab sticks out and dust the sifted corn flour on it.
3. Allow them to dry via fridge for about 2 hours.
4. Deep fried over medium heat until golden brown.
5. Dish up and drain via paper towel. Allow to cool completely before storing into container.
For air-fry recipe, please click on this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/platepalate/permalink/1234891766565121/