Another local Singaporean favorite - Oyster eggs (Orh Luak) aka 耗蛋，耗煎 which is most commonly sold in Hawker Centers. This is the same cooking method but i used prawns instead of oysters. I like the crispiness at the sides combined with the soft and gooey texture.
Video link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF8qFMjVcO0
3 tbsp tapioca flour
1 tbsp rice flour
1 tbsp hua tiao jiu
1.5 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp light soya sauce
2 large eggs
2 tbsp oil
6 medium size prawns
|I push it aside because i like the heat to focus on the prawns first.|
1. Mix (A) items altogether in a bowl.
2. Mix (B) items altogether in a bowl.
3. Crack the two eggs and take 1 tbsp from (B) and beat to mix.
4. In a heated big pan, pour the oil in. Then add all of (A) in. Let it cook for a while until sides are slightly crispy. Then pour the eggs in.
5. At the side of the pan, add the prawns in and drizzle 1 tbsp from the balance liquid from (B) onto the prawns and cook them.
*discard the rest of the sauce.
6. Then join step 4 & 5 together and pan fried till your desired crispness.
Garnish with coriander!