Here's a recipe from a dear friend Evelyn Lim on chocolate chip cookies. I find them very light and airy in their texture and perfect as a snack during ''Fika'' (coffee break in Swedish).
85g brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence/extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
140g all purpose flour, sieved
120g chocolate chips
1. In a bowl with sieved flour, add the baking soda and chocolate chips. Mix well. Set aside.
2. In another mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy (I beat for about 7 mins).
3. Add vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Add the egg in and whisk till well mixed.
5. Add point 1 in and whisk till just combined, do not over beat it.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 170 degree celsius on convention mode till brown.
1. I baked in top and bottom heat for 16 minutes.
2. I used 70g brown sugar with 150g chocolate chips.