Recipe link -
For bigger portion recipe - http://platepalate.blogspot.se/2016/01/pulut-hitam-by-angela-seah-thulin.html
2 pandan leaves, tied
135g glutinous black rice
1/2 tsp salt
250ml thick coconut milk
20g fine sugar
55g gula melaka
1) Wash the rice till it runs clean.
2) In a pot with boiling water, place the pandan leaves and rice in. Let it come to a boil.
3) Then lower the flames and let the rice simmer till liquid turn creamy, rice is soft yet with a bite to the grain. About 50 minutes. Stir once a while.
4) Add sugar and gula melaka in and keep stirring till dissolve.
5) Add 200ml coconut milk in and keep stirring. Let it cook for about 15 mins.
6) Add salt n mix well.
7) To serve - drizzle balance/some coconut milk on top.
8) Any balance, pour on popsicle container and freeze it.