Highly recommended !
YouTube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z4InpQFyK4
Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.233714530168481.1073741830.233664896840111/427627030777229/?type=3&theater
500g pork collar
1tbsp hoisin sauce
1tbsp LKK light soya sauce...
1tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp + 1tsp LKK dark soya sauce
LKK - Lee Kum Kee
1. Mix above together with the meat and marinate overnight.
2. Remove pork from fridge and rest for 20mins.
3. In a pot on med-high heat, add the pork and the marination sauce in and cook with lid covered. Stir / flip the meat frequently (every 5 minutes) to ensure evenly cooked. Cooking duration should not take more than 30minutes - depending on how thick your meat is.
4. Sauce will thicken and do check that the meat is cooked.
5. Opt - In the preheated oven 200degree, bake the meat on 2-3 mins at each side. Bake the meat for a few more minutes if you prefer it to be more charred but I don't.
1. I am using electric stove and ceramic pot cooking this 500g pork. If you are using gas stove, you may have to flip the meat very often as well as controlling the heat.
2. The type of pork I used in Swedish - Fläskkarré.