YouTube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOs5AC3-wMA
4 cloves garlic
1-2 chilli padi or more
230g chicken breast meat or use minced pork...
1 big handful of Thai holy basil
1 tbsp of oil
1 tsp dark soya sauce
1/2 tsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1. Wash and pat dry the chicken breast meat and cut them into pieces.
2. Pound the garlic and chilli together.
3. Heat up wok with oil, add the pounded garlic and chilli in and stir fry then add chicken breast meat in.
4. When chicken is half cooked, add in all the sauce.
5. Add bit of water if needed. Adjust taste accordingly.
6. Once chicken is cooked, off heat and add the basil leaves in and stir to mix well.