Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/platepalate/permalink/890916690962632/
You Tube - MiniEggCuppies
4 large eggs
180g plain flour
200g fine sugar
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1) Whisk the eggs, sugar n salt until light and fluffy.
2) Add the flour and fold in one motion until well combined.
3) Then add baking powder and oil n fold until well combined.
Opt* add chocolate rice
4) Pour the batter into cupcakes.
5) Bake at preheated oven 180degree C. for about 18-20mins
Recipe origin: Rasa Malaysia