Recipe link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.233725063500761.1073741833.233664896840111/293087620897838/?type=3&theater
Weigh 550g tapioca, after peeled
2 cups of water...
1 cups of sugar
2-3 stalks pandan leaves
1. Peel and wash the tapioca then cut them into a rectangular long shape
2. Pat dry the tapioca
3. Use a large pan in med-high heat, cook the water, sugar together with 3 stalks pandan leaves and bring the sugar to dissolve.
4. In small-med flames, add your tapioca in and cook. Cover with lid.
5. It will turn translucent when it's cooked. Flip/turn the tapioca after 30mins.
6. Lower the flames after 10mins.
7. Done when both sides turn translucent.
*My total cooking time is 1hr 15mins.
Coconut milk -
1. Cook 1/2 cup coconut milk with a pinch of salt in low flames. Jus cook for 1-2mins and it's done!