Recipe link -
Servings for 2 adults
Half of med size yellow onion or more
2 cloves garlic (minced)
Dried thyme x 2 dashes
1/4 tsp salt
Ground pepper x 2 dashes
100ml White wine
150g clams (more or less, up to you)
8 med size prawns
1 chicken cube (I use knorr)
150ml pasta water
1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (more if you like)
*Cook spaghetti in boiling water with olive oil and salt
1. Add butter into hot pan, sauté the diced onions till half cooked and then add minced garlic, thyme n fry till fragrant. Then add salt and pepper.
2. Add white wine and cook away the alcohol abt 1-2mins.
3. Add the washed clams in and cover to let it cook.
4. Add chicken cube, add the ready al-dente pasta with the 150ml pasta water. You may add chopped chili here if you like (optional)
5. Add shrimp and the lemon juice. Stir fry till prawn is cooked.
6. Off flames. Add/garnish parsley and mix.
7. Serve and drizzle with olive oil if you like.
1. I prefer not adding lemon juice.
2. 3 to 4 pax I cooked 300g pasta.
3. To cook just prawn pasta only, replace prawns in step 3.