Facebook link -
1 canned of sweetened condense milk 397g (I used 330g)
1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
1.5 cups heavy Cream
2 to 2.5 tsp of peppermint extract
Few drops (about 4) green food coloring
*Mini sweet chocolate chips or chocolate rice
1. Freeze your whisk attachment and mixing bowl for about 15 minutes.
2. In a bowl with the 397g of condensed milk, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and green food coloring - mix them together just to combine.
3. Then stir in chocolate rice.
4. Take the heavy cream out from the fridge
5. Remove whisk attachment and cold bowl from freezer. Pour the cream into the cold mixing bowl and beat until firm peaks form.
6. Then fold in 1/3 of the ready cream into the that point no. 3 mixture in one direction until combined.
7. Do the rest 2/3 of the cream. Fold in slowly in one direction n combined well.
8. Pour into a container. Cover it.
9. Freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight until firm.