Sunday, December 14, 2014
Sweet & Spicy Crabs by Angela Seah Thulin
Recipe link -
1. Wash and prepare the crabs (abt 2 med-big crab)
2. 3 cloves garlic, chopped
3. In a big wok, add 1 1/2 tbsp oil, add garlic in and stir for a while, add 2-3 tbsp chilli paste (I use the kind that is meant to cook curry). Cook till fragrant is out....
4. Add crabs in and stir till mix together. Let it cook for few mins.
5. Add the amount of water you want (about 500ml water or so).
6. Let it boil and cook till crabs turn opaque.
7. Add little bit of the Maggi tomato sauce and sugar to taste n to take the spice away. Stir and mix well.
8. Taste accordingly.
9. Prepare 1 tbsp corn starch with 1 tbsp water to thicken the gravy. Pour it in now. Mix well.
10. Prep 2-3 eggs (lightly beaten), pour into the crabs now. Let it cook for a min till the eggs form abit then stir to mix together.
Serve & enjoy!