Recipe link -
1/2 cup mirin...
1/2 cup sake
1/2 cup japanese light soya sauce
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp honey
1. Bring water to boil. Ensure enough water covering all ribs. Blanch the ribs for 25 minutes. Drain n set aside.
2. In a big wok/pot, pour all the ingredients in, including the blanched ribs.
3. Stir and ensure ribs are well-coated together using low-medium flames. Keep stirring. Do this until the sauce thickened (about 15minutes). Check that your ribs are also tender at this stage.
4. Place ribs on baking tray. Use the remaining sauce to spread on the ribs. Keep any leftover sauce.
5. Into preheated oven at 200 degree celsius cover with foil for 10mins.
6. To lightly charred - remove the top foil n in oven for 5mins.