Recipe link -
Ingredients A (marinade)
12 whole chicken wings
1 tbsp of Hua Tiao jiu
2 tbsp oyster sauce...
1/2 tsp of salt
1 tsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp of wolfberry, washed
1 tsp of white pepper
*wash the wings, cut them into 3 sections and throw the last ending sharp wings away. Pat dry them and marinate with the above overnight (mine was 18hrs)
Ingredients B (to pan fried)
1 cup water
1 tbsp oyster
1 tsp of light soya sauce
2 tbsp wolfberry, washed
*add the above in a bowl, stir n mix well
1. Take out the wings from fridge 30mins before cooking.
2. Heat up wok with 4 tbsp sesame oil, pan fry all the wings till lightly browned on both sides. Few minutes only.
3. Scoop up the wings, drain the excess oil. Throw away all the balance oil from the wok.
4. Then same wok, heat up 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, pour back all the wings and add ingredients part B.
5. Let the chicken wings simmer inside for 30mins or more or till wings have soften and sauce thicken too.
6. Drizzle 1/2 tbsp hua tiao Jiu and off flames.